With the Winter 2017 term just around the corner, there are a few steps you need to complete to make sure you're ready for the new semester.
- Get your timetable for Winter 2017. Visit myTimetable for guides on viewing and editing your timetable (where applicable), as well as information on electives and restrictions that may apply to your program or courses. Please remember that timetables and courses may change so it’s important to check your Sheridan email account regularly.
- Review any program specific start of term information from your faculty
- Upload your photo & get your student photo ID card - your oneCARD
- Pay your fees to ensure you are registered in classes
- Log into AccessSheridan and check your email [Microsoft Office 365] for important info from the College
- Apply online Advanced Standing (if necessary)
- Identify or reconnect with Accessible Learning Services (formerly Disability Services)
- Become familiar with Sheridan’s Policies and Procedures
- Review your grades and academic standing online at myStudent Centre (returning students only)
- Go to parking.sheridancollege.ca for information on parking and locker acquisition
- Obtain your GO Transit sticker (if necessary)
- Visit IT's Tech Essentials page for information on connecting to technology and online services at Sheridan.
Stay posted to the myOTR Start of Term page and your Sheridan email account for updates and additional information.
Welcome to Winter 2017!
You can tap into over $7.7 million in financial aid and support by completing one simple application form.
Complete and submit the General Online Award Application located in myStudent Centre and you will be automatically matched to a variety of awards, scholarship and bursary opportunities.
To access the General Online Award Application, log in to myStudent Centre. Under the Finances section, select the Online Award Application in the drop down menu and click the (>>) button.
Instructions on completing your application are available at: myotr.sheridancollege.ca/online_awards_application.html.
In addition to the General Online Award Application, students are able to apply to specific bursaries and scholarship opportunities located under the “Opportunities” link.
Financial Aid Awards and Tax
Awards are considered part of a student’s taxable income for the year. The college will issue T4A forms to all recipients in the spring of the year following the year in which the award was paid. Check our Scholarships page for available scholarships and bursaries.
Sheridan presents over 600 Academic Awards to students demonstrating outstanding academic achievement. Faculty members nominate students for these awards which are presented annually at an awards ceremony. Students are notified by their faculty if they have been chosen as the recipient of an academic award.
If you require more information or assistance contact 905-845-9430 Ext: 4060 or email us at: email@example.com.
The dates for the Spring/Summer 2016 grades have been announced.
- Unofficial Grade View opens on Thursday, August 25
- Official Grade View opens on Tuesday, August 30
To view your grades:
- Go to myStudent Centre
- Under the Academics heading click on the "other academics" drop down and select "Grades" to bring up the Grades page
Click for more information on Sheridan's Grading System and Grade point averages.