Please take a few moments to complete the Office of the Registrar's Spring/Summer 2016 Start-of-Term Student Survey. Your feedback is important to us and will assist in our planning for future terms.
The online survey will be available until Friday, May 20th.
The Unofficial Grade View for FCAPS and Post Secondary students opens on Thursday April 28 at 9am.
The Official Grade View for FCAPS and Post Secondary students opens on Tuesday, May 3 at 9am.
To view your grades:
- Go to myStudent Centre
- Under the Academics heading click on the "other academics" drop down and select "Grades" to bring up the Grades page
- Select a term, then click Continue to view the grades.
For more information on grades and academic standing visit: myotr.sheridancollege.ca/grades.html
Please note: If you wish to graduate at the end of the Winter 2016 Term, you must Apply to graduate by April 22nd - click here for more information.
Time is running out for students who wish to apply to graduate at the end of the Winter 2016 term.
If you are in the final semester of your program, you may be eligible to graduate. If you intend to graduate at the end of this Winter semester, you will be required to apply to graduatethrough myStudent Centre.
For instructions on how to apply for graduation please visit: http://myotr.sheridancollege.ca/apply_to_graduate.html
If you don't apply, we will defer your graduation and the award of your credential to a future term.
Students who have not applied to graduate by the deadline will not be able to register for Convocation ceremonies in June 2016.
The form is available to all graduates and potential graduates – provided you have completed the Apply to Graduate form.
In the Convocation Ceremony RSVP form you will:
- Register for your Convocation Ceremony
- Order guest tickets
- Order your gown
For more information on Convocation go to: http://myotr.sheridancollege.ca/convocation.html. The OTR has also created a handy Convocation Checklist to make sure you’re ready for your big day.
Important – Verify personal information
Check your name and personal information in myStudent Centre as this will appear on your diploma and transcript. Your name will appear on your diploma as FIRST MIDDLE LAST. Make sure your email address and telephone number are up to date in case Sheridan needs to contact you.
If you need to update your name please contact the Office of the Registrar before May 6th and present official documentation supporting your name change.
If you have forgotten or misplaced your username or password, our Contact Centre can assist you.
Please call 905-845-9430 and select option #3 for Continuing Education or option #4 for Postsecondary.
Sheridan has published the 2014/15 Academic Integrity Report
- There were a total of 860 AI breaches reported in the 2014/2015 Academic Year, an increase of three percent from 2013/2014.
- The number of offenses reported increased in the following categories in 2014/2015 compared to 2013/2014: cheating (+18%) and impersonation (+72%). Improper research practice breaches declined by 35% year-over-year, plagiarism breaches fell by seven percent, and other types of breaches were 13% lower.
- The distribution of offenses by category in 2014/15 is: plagiarism (48%), cheating (41%), impersonation (6%), improper research practice (3%) and other (3%).
To read the report go to: http://myotr.sheridancollege.ca/academic_integrity_report.html