Grades for students in the Winter 2017 7A session will be available in myStudent Centre from 9am on March 2, 2017.
To view your grades:
- Go to myStudent Centre
- Under the Academics heading click on the "other academics" drop down and select "Grades" to bring up the Grades page
For more information regarding grades, GPA and academic standing go to: http://myotr.sheridancollege.ca/grades.html.
You could receive a tax credit for tuition fees, education and textbook costs, provided you have a completed Tuition, Education and Textbook Amounts Certificate (T2202A).
To view and print your T2202A:
- Log into myStudent Centre
- In the ‘Finances’ section, at the ‘other financial …’ box, click on the down arrow and select ‘view my T2202A’, then click on the ‘>>’ go button,
- At 'Available PDFs' click on the down arrow and select the appropriate year
- Click on the yellow button 'View T2202A'
Go to https://www.sheridancollege.ca/admissions/fees-and-finances/tax-credit.aspx for more information.
If Winter 2017 is the final semester of your program, you may be eligible to graduate.
If you intend to graduate at the end of the Winter 2017 semester, you'll need to Apply to Graduate through myStudent Centre.
For instructions on how to Apply to Graduate please visit: http://myotr.sheridancollege.ca/apply_to_graduate.html
If Winter 2017 is your final term and you don't apply to graduate by April 21, 2017, we will defer your graduation to a future term.
If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to graduate, please visit the Office of the Registrar and speak with a Records Specialist.
One application can open the door to dozens of scholarship and bursary opportunities, with Sheridan’s new Online Awards Profile.
Simply create a general profile by Friday, February 3, 2017 through myStudent Centre to see all the potential award applications available to you.
To create your general profile
- Login onto myStudent Centre
- Go to the Finance section
- Select Online Award Applications from the drop down menu and click the “>>” button
- Click Apply to get started.
Once you’ve submitted your profile you will be emailed every time a new opportunity is posted.
For more information creating your profile go to: http://myotr.sheridancollege.ca/online_awards_application.html
Fast-track your career, deliver important public services and earn money through the Ontario Internship Program.
The Ontario Internship Program invests in committed, talented graduates seeking a great opportunity to start and accelerate their careers. It`s a paid, two-year developmental opportunity to grow top talent while delivering important public services to the people of Ontario.
Interns choose to work in one of the following areas during two, 12-month assignments:
- Business and Financial Planning
- Human Resources
- Information and Information Technology
- Labour Relations
- Policy Development
- Program and Service Delivery
Who should apply?
This program is open to individuals who have graduated or will graduate with a recognized degree, diploma or post-graduate certificate between May 2015 to June 2017.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Online applications for July 2017 placements will be accepted from January 3rd until 11:59 a.m. on January 19th, 2017.
The application deadline is Thursday January 19, 2017, before 12:00 noon Eastern Standard Time.