Under Government of Canada regulations, Sheridan College is required to provide a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN) in order to process your tax records (eg T4, T2202A) and any financial assistance (such as awards, bursaries or scholarships issued by Sheridan College) that you may receive. The information is kept strictly confidential.

To input your Social Insurance Number

  • Log in to myStudent Centre
  • Under the Personal Information tab, click on the "Capture your SIN" link

  • Input your SIN and click "Enter"