Through myStudent Centre, Sheridan students are able to create, view and tailor their timetables online, depending on their program.
Stay posted to myTimetable and your Sheridan email account for important information related to the Spring/Summer 2015 term and your timetables.
With Assigned Timetables, students will be issued with a timetable prepopulated with courses for the upcoming term. Students who have paid their fees are able to add, drop or swap courses online through myStudent Centre (subject to program restrictions).
Delivered through Sheridan's myStudent Centre, Custom Timetables enable students to create a personalized timetable from scratch - allowing you to choose the optimum time and location to study.
Students enrolled in the programs listed below will be able to create their timetable using the online custom timetable builder:
- PBUSS - Business – General
- PBUSP - Business – General – Part-Time
- PBUSA - Business – Accounting
- PBUFI - Business – Finance
- PBUHR - Business - Human Resources
- PBUMK - Business - Marketing
- PBSAA - Business Administration – Accounting
- PBAFI - Business Administration – Finance
- PBAHR - Business Administration - Human Resources
- PBAMK - Business Administration - Marketing
- PBHRM - Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resources)
- PBBAM - Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing Management)
- PBACC - Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting)
- PBSCM - Bachelor of Business Administration (Supply Chain Management)
- PBBAF - Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance)
- PECED - Early Childhood Education
- PECEP - Early Childhood Education – Part-Time
- PCESP / PEDSP – Educational Support - Part-Time/ Part Time Intensive
You can email: email@example.com
Students can also call the Contact Centre, Monday to Thursday from 8:00am until 8:00pm, Friday from 8:00am until 4:30pm and Saturday from 9:00am until 1:00pm at one of the following numbers:
- From the Brampton calling area: 905-459-7533
- From the Hamilton calling area: 905-681-4611
- All other calling areas: 905-845-9430 and select Option 4